IMPERIO is a half-entertaining/half-educational FRPG based on the famous series of Harry Potter books written by J.K. Rowling. All rights belong to the author. We do not claim any ownership of the characters or settings contained within. The language of the RPG is English and we expect our members to speak or at least to try to speak English. We create an opportunity for those who want to learn the language to learn playing and to play learning.
The 3rd generation, the year 2022, autumn. This is NC-17 rated game with episodical system.
Plot - Rules - Wanted - HogInfo - Lists - Guest Book - Owls

IMPERIO

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » IMPERIO » waiting room » Guest Book

Guest Book

Posts 1 to 30 of 84

Hey there! Welcome to IMPERIO!
http://sf.uploads.ru/c60GT.png
If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask. We are always here to help you if needed.

Booked characters:
Lily Potter by MAY
Zabini by BURRITO
James Potter Jr. by TACO

Booked faces:
Aya Jones by BURRITO
Shawn Mendes by TACO

hey guys a few things:
1 - great idea & i'd love to come play when everything's ready (if it's possible i'd actually ask to hold Rose Weasley for me as well as Holland Roden for the face)
2 - when are you planing on opening btw?
3 - don't know if you knew that but your design is unsuitable for the phones

big bang wrote:

hey guys a few things:
1 - great idea & i'd love to come play when everything's ready (if it's possible i'd actually ask to hold Rose Weasley for me as well as Holland Roden for the face)
2 - when are you planing on opening btw?
3 - don't know if you knew that but your design is unsuitable for the phones

Good morning. We'll hold Rose Weasley and Holland Roden for you with pleasure.
According to the plan we are going to open tomorrow.
No, I didn't know that there is a problem with the design. We'll see what we can do. Thank you )

Hi, hold for me Montague's family and Alicia Vikander, please.)

Hi, MONTAGUE. Got it, and we are waiting for you (:

hi guys, ur awesome!
can decide between roxanne weasley and dominique weasley. can you help me please?)

Hello, GERDA, thanks! We're happy to hear that. 
Well-well, let me think, that's not easy...
Roxanne Weasley - if you want to play more exotic character. And, probable, the more active one.
Dominique Weasley - if you want to play an charismatic, flirt and charm oriented character. She is more like a blossom, like Fleur Weasley.
It also depends on your plans, but I personally will be more happy to see Dominique (at the moment).

Hey another question: are we following the events of Cursed Child? (Please say no xd)

Hi, BIG BANG, as far as l know we ignore this shit story.

+2

also: i'd like to figure out a few details
are rose, al and scorpius of 7th year? is she allowed to be on ravenclaw rather than gryffindor?

big bang wrote:

are rose, al and scorpius of 7th year? is she allowed to be on ravenclaw rather than gryffindor?

List of canon characters (3rd gen.)
According to this list she is in her 6th year. As for the house you can choose whatever you like. Ravenclaw is possible

The concept of this forum is tremendous!
Please, hold Albus Potter & Cole Sprouse for me)

Hi, AL. Yes-s-s, it is.
I hold them. We are waiting for you!

Oh my gosh! My English so bad, but you are so awesome!
I dont know why, but I wanna be part of this great idea!
Tell me one thing - speedposting (short posts) it will be normally?

somebody wrote:

Oh my gosh! My English so bad, but you are so awesome!
I dont know why, but I wanna be part of this great idea!
Tell me one thing - speedposting (short posts) it will be normally?

Hello. Thanks!
Sure. Speedposting is more than welcome.
If you need some help we have an English teacher for that )

Dang it people, why would you choose literally the only fandom I'm not fully qualified to play in.
Are there any strongly needed characters with like planned ahead storyline? Could be 7th year student, could be a teacher. Literally anyone older than 17.

Believer wrote:

Dang it people, why would you choose literally the only fandom I'm not fully qualified to play in.
Are there any strongly needed characters with like planned ahead storyline? Could be 7th year student, could be a teacher. Literally anyone older than 17.

Hello! Nice to see you again. Right now we don't have any needed characters, but we really need any character. And it would be awesome if you joined us.

Martin Flint
The good thing I really wanna to join, the bad thing I have no idea what character to create. An auror maybe would do? What are the odds I will have actual game perspectives as an older char?

Believer wrote:

Martin Flint
The good thing I really wanna to join, the bad thing I have no idea what character to create. An auror maybe would do? What are the odds I will have actual game perspectives as an older char?

Hey there. I think it would be a better idea to take a student or a teacher as a character, because it will be easier to find a partner for a game. But if you take a teacher s/he can be a former auror, why not.

Hey there, folks!

I am super not-interested in a new forum right now (I have more than enough to keep me fully occupied) but I am also super-interested in this experiment and I would like to see it thrive. So I am torn like never before.
It doesn’t seem like there is a lot going on in the game zone right now (which is a pity cause a few open and active episodes with posts would definitely attract more people) so it’s difficult to tell which characters do you need. I usually always check wanted lists first but those are empty too which leaves me completely disoriented. Is there any character you would like to see? I can play pretty much anyone age 13 to 100+, preferably male.

captain wrote:

Is there any character you would like to see? I can play pretty much anyone age 13 to 100+, preferably male.

Hey there,
According to the plot we need a boy to play Martin's best friend who gets old because of old man stealing years from students. You would be in Slytherin and around 80 (17) years old. Would you be interested in that?

Martin Flint, when I read your plot I thought you wanted Dan to be npc. %) But hell yeah, I’m up for it! Is there anything else I should know? at this point i should probably register so we can proceed to pm

captain wrote:

But hell yeah, I’m up for it! Is there anything else I should know? at this point i should probably register so we can proceed to pm

Great! I should go to work now, but I'll be here in the evening to discuss everything.

this. is. amazing
oh, merlin, we are completely in awe of you and your idea. kudos, to you!

at the moment, we are still trying to decide what kind of characters we want to play, but just wanted to make sure.
in your character list, there are almost no slytherins? we can still take, say, pansy parkinson for a mother and ernie mcmillan for a father? (we are not at present, just making sure c: no canon-compliant couples will be disrupted)

delilah wrote:

this. is. amazing
oh, merlin, we are completely in awe of you and your idea. kudos, to you!

at the moment, we are still trying to decide what kind of characters we want to play, but just wanted to make sure.
in your character list, there are almost no slytherins? we can still take, say, pansy parkinson for a mother and ernie mcmillan for a father? (we are not at present, just making sure c: no canon-compliant couples will be disrupted)

Hey there. Thanks!
This list is not really accurate.

Imperio wrote:

Some names you can see below come from fan theories, there is no need to take it seriously. If you want to play a character that is not listed you are more than welcome to do so.

So if you want to break some couples (not mentioned in books) you are free to do it

great, thanks! just wanted to make sure c;

can we, please, book

Code:
ernie mcmillan's son 

and

Code:
landon liboiron

and

Code:
pansy parkinson

as a mother, i'm still thinking about the identity of the father and the face of the character c;

\yep, there are two of us)\

delilah wrote:

can we, please, book

Done. Hope to see you soon!

Dan O’Rayley wrote:

I do sincerely wish you guys the best of luck, I think what you are doing is great! I

Thank you! We wish you good luck and a lot of inspiration for your other projects!

good afternon, it's us again c;
i think we have found a face for me as well, so can we please also book

Code:
danielle campbell

delilah wrote:

good afternon, it's us again c;
i think we have found a face for me as well, so can we please also book

Hey )
Nice choice!

Quick post

Write and submit your message

You are here » IMPERIO » waiting room » Guest Book