IMPERIO is a half-entertaining/half-educational FRPG based on the famous series of Harry Potter books written by J.K. Rowling. All rights belong to the author. We do not claim any ownership of the characters or settings contained within. The language of the RPG is English and we expect our members to speak or at least to try to speak English. We create an opportunity for those who want to learn the language to learn playing and to play learning.
The 3rd generation, the year 2022, autumn. This is NC-17 rated game with episodical system.
Plot - Rules - Wanted - HogInfo - Lists - Guest Book - Owls

IMPERIO

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » IMPERIO » waiting room » Guest Book

Guest Book

Posts 61 to 84 of 84

Hey there! Welcome to IMPERIO!
http://sf.uploads.ru/c60GT.png
If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask. We are always here to help you if needed.

Booked characters:
Lily Potter by MAY
Zabini by BURRITO
James Potter Jr. by TACO

Booked faces:
Aya Jones by BURRITO
Shawn Mendes by TACO

Hey guys! Cool idea, really awesome! I wish I can join, but firstly I have to deal with some of my real-world affairs, unfortunately. So, I'm just hoping that in a week everything will be ok and I can join you.

real-world elf wrote:

Hey guys! Cool idea, really awesome! I wish I can join, but firstly I have to deal with some of my real-world affairs, unfortunately. So, I'm just hoping that in a week everything will be ok and I can join you.

Good morning. We wish you good luck with all your stuff! And it would be great if you could join us! So come whenever you want and can.

hi there)
can you book for my friend, please?)

Code:
Kimberly Wood  by [i]Madison Wood[/i]

And:

Code:
Ana de Armas by [i]Madison Wood[/i]

Last edited by Madison Wood (Oct 23 2017 17:57:23)

Madison Wood
Done )

+1

Hey there! Could you please book the Zabini surname and Aya Jones as the prototype for me :)

burrito wrote:

Hey there! Could you please book the Zabini surname and Aya Jones as the prototype for me

Good evening )
Done

Sup, guys, book me James Potter Jr. and Shawn Mendes please

Hey, TACO!
Done. We're waiting for you.

Imperio wrote:

Kimberly Wood  by Madison Wood

Imperio wrote:

Ana de Armas by Madison Wood

Kim can't come, so please remove this((

Madison Wood
It's a pity. She is always welcome anyway )

+1

Hello again!
I'm almost done with all my shit and full of desire to join you. Actually, I was hoping that, till this moment, there are some new posts in the 'wanted' topic, but .. well, I need you help.
Some time ago I was thinking about Charlie Heaton as a face, but it does not really matter for me.
I used to play slytherins for almost all my life as a frpg-player .. and now I'm thinking about something different, like a hufflepuff or, maybe, ravenclaw? (not gryffindor, no offense, heh)
From the canon characters list I like Scamanders and maybe Finnigans (except, perhaps, his name). But as for Scamanders, all my tries to play them weren't successful and now I'm not really sure about playing any of them.
tl;dr: maybe someone is thinking about writing a post to the 'wanted' for the male character? I'm open to offers. And if not, I'd like to get some help with deciding on character :)

real-world elf wrote:

maybe someone is thinking about writing a post to the 'wanted' for the male character?

Hi)
i was thinking to write a post on friend or boyfriend) What kind of relationship you prefer?) To be honest, i will glad to see and friend, and boyfriend equally)

real-world elf wrote:

I'd like to get some help with deciding on character :)

I think we need some muggleborn characters and I have some ideas for what to play with muggleborns so if Madison is not against muggleborn friend or boyfriend that would be perfect

Last edited by Christen Thomas (Oct 27 2017 13:16:19)

+1

Christen Thomas wrote:

Madison is not against muggleborn friend or boyfriend that would be perfect

I'm all for it) it's interesting idea)

Madison Wood
Christen Thomas
Thanks for answering! Really sorry for the delay, I was thinking about answering and somehow my brain decided, that I'd already done it..
Can you contact me via pm and describe your ideas?

elf
of course))

Hey guys, I just want to tell that I'm still here and not going to vanish (: Could you please keep Lily's role for a while? I had a terrible week with no free time so I would appreciate if you give me more time. Thanks!

may wrote:

Hey guys, I just want to tell that I'm still here and not going to vanish (: Could you please keep Lily's role for a while? I had a terrible week with no free time so I would appreciate if you give me more time. Thanks!

Good morning! Sure, take your time )

Hey guys!
I'm pretty sure you hear it almost every day since the beginning, but your idea is f****** awesome, seriously. I've been always trying to find an English-speaking/writing partner for RP, and here you are, a whole band of English-speaking RPG players. My inspiration just reached a level of 10.
But here's one little-not-so-little problem, I haven't played on the Potter forums for ages, and now have a pretty hard choice here on my plate.

Currently, I am thinking of Albus S. Potter, Dominique Weasley as a male or Teddy Lupin. Pretty wide range, I know, but maybe anybody needs some of these characters right now? Also, can think of someone else. Just trying to find a right one.

Sorry for a long message, just really excited to see you here on rusff.me
Thanks!

sss wrote:

Hey guys!
I'm pretty sure you hear it almost every day since the beginning, but your idea is f****** awesome, seriously. I've been always trying to find an English-speaking/writing partner for RP, and here you are, a whole band of English-speaking RPG players. My inspiration just reached a level of 10.
But here's one little-not-so-little problem, I haven't played on the Potter forums for ages, and now have a pretty hard choice here on my plate.

Currently, I am thinking of Albus S. Potter, Dominique Weasley as a male or Teddy Lupin. Pretty wide range, I know, but maybe anybody needs some of these characters right now? Also, can think of someone else. Just trying to find a right one.

Sorry for a long message, just really excited to see you here on rusff.me
Thanks!

Hey there! Thanks a lot!
We are waiting for Lily Potter so if you take Albus you two can make up smth interesting together. We also need teachers, and I think Teddy can be a teacher, he should be around 25 by now.
And we need a character for a main plot, but I can't give you details in here ))) It's kinda a secret. If you are interested we can discuss it in MP )

Good day. beautiful rpg. sorry that my english is very bad
so I can not play with you (but you are very cool

Fox wrote:

Good day. beautiful rpg. sorry that my english is very bad
so I can not play with you (but you are very cool

Thank you!

Oh my God! Ho-ho! People, you`re such amazing guys with this awesome idea! English improvement with FRPG, yeaaaaaaaah!
I do feel that one day when I`ll be more free I`ll find you for sure for joining. Oh Merlin... really cool. I`ve already fallen in love with you  :love:

The Green Leaf wrote:

Oh my God! Ho-ho! People, you`re such amazing guys with this awesome idea! English improvement with FRPG, yeaaaaaaaah!
I do feel that one day when I`ll be more free I`ll find you for sure for joining. Oh Merlin... really cool. I`ve already fallen in love with you

Hey there! Thank you!
We hope to see you soon again )

Quick post

Write and submit your message

You are here » IMPERIO » waiting room » Guest Book

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно