IMPERIO is a half-entertaining/half-educational FRPG based on the famous series of Harry Potter books written by J.K. Rowling. All rights belong to the author. We do not claim any ownership of the characters or settings contained within. The language of the RPG is English and we expect our members to speak or at least to try to speak English. We create an opportunity for those who want to learn the language to learn playing and to play learning.
The 3rd generation, the year 2022, autumn. This is NC-17 rated game with episodical system.
Plot - Rules - Wanted - HogInfo - Lists - Guest Book - Owls

IMPERIO

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » IMPERIO » quest room » Everybody scream, everybody scream. In our town of Halloween!

Everybody scream, everybody scream. In our town of Halloween!

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

HOGWARTS HALLOWEEN PARTY

http://static.hogwartsishere.com/media/profile_covers/Hogwarts_Gif.gif

http://bm.img.com.ua/nxs/img/prikol/images/large/8/0/305908_853563.jpg

Great Hall. October 31. 20:00-23:00

One dark and stormy night there is a great party at the Great hall of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - the greatest magic school one has ever seen. All the teachers and students gether to celebrate the most mysterious and exciting night of a year - All Hallows' Eve.

Trick or treat? Someone gets into trouble by the end of the evening. Take care, darlings!

USEFUL VOCABULARY

Halloween Vocabulary Words

All Hallows' Eve
lantern
prank
costume
make-believe
sweets
darkness
monster

shadows
decorations
moonlight
spiderweb
disguise
night
supernatural
dress-up

October
superstition
holiday
orange
thirty-first
jack-o'-lantern
party
trick or treat

Fall Vocabulary Words

acorn
harvest
scarecrow
autumn

hayride
squash
corn
leaves

squirrel
crow
pumpkin

Halloween Animals and Creatures Vocabulary Words

bat
owl
spider

bug
rat
worm

cat
snake

Scary Vocabulary Word List

alarming
fear
scary
bloodcurdling
frighten
shocking
boo

goosebumps
spine-chilling
chilling
hair-rising
spooky
creepy
horrify

startling
eek
nightmare
unnerving
eerie
petrify

Gross Vocabulary Words

boogers
mucus
revolting
goo

slime
icky
repulsive
snot

ooze
rotten
gory
puss

Body Parts Vocabulary Words

blood
eyeballs
heart
bones

femur
skeleton
brain
fingernails

skull
cadaver
guts

Ghostly Vocabulary Words

apparition
ectoplasm
phantom
cemetary
ghastly
poltergeist

coffin
ghoul
spectral
corpse
graveyard
spirit

crypt
haunted house
spook
dead
other wordly
tombstone

Halloween Action Words

battling
creeping
pretending
bobbing
dancing
raking
breaking

decorating
scaring
bulging
partying
slithering
bursting
dribbling

sneaking
carving
fluttering
sparkling
crawling
grinning
tricking

PS The post order is arbitrary. Try to use at least 3 words from the vocabulary list in a post, please.

+2

Sitting in his little dark corner in the Slytherin common room, Martin was in deep concentration over his chessboard. The white queen had just murdered his tower and he didn’t appreciate that. Perhaps his little enchantment had worked a bit too well. He only meant to play against an average invisible player not a world champion. He didn’t play against anybody as he usually did but that didn’t seem to matter for the white pieces. How could they play against Martin without somebody commanding them was a mystery for everybody apart from Martin who managed to convince them to play.  As a child, Martin would often play with his father. He observed how pieces would get utterly destroyed in the process, only to reassemble once the game was over. After coming to Hogwarts his passion for chess didn’t disappear but he found it much harder to find other players. Instead, Martin thought of instilling the pieces with the idea of their moves and of survival. Thus the pieces could play even without being commanded. But that didn’t go too well because the opposing pieces just kept running away from his. So one night, Martin decided to give the pieces “the talk” and convince them then only way for them to survive was to checkmate his king. It was a long night talk but in the end it worked. Maybe a bit too well. Four moves later the black king gave up his throne.
Martin was in the process of coming up with a revenge plan against the white queen when he heard footsteps behind him. Normally he would care but they were coming straight towards him. Looking behind him, Martin was not surprised to see Luke Jeremy, a boy just a year younger with whom he sometimes played chess.
“Hey Martin, how are you?”
“Fine.”
“So, who won?”
“Me.”

Are you coming to the Halloween party tonight?”
Martin was sure that was his question from the very beginning. He never understood why people always wasted time on small talk instead of going straight to the point though.
“Do I have a choice? It’s in the Main Hall. Everybody is going whether they like it or not.”
“So what’s your costume? I heard this year they have a huge flaming pumpkin trying to eat the first years. That’s going to be fun to watch.”
“I don’t have a costume.”
“But it’s Halloween.”
“Don’t care.”
“Well, anyway, hope to see you around. Bye.”

Luke was always obnoxious in his enthusiasm but he was a good chess player so Martin tolerated him. In any case, he had to think of a costume for that stupid party. There was no way he could avoid it and the Head Master would tolerate nobody destroying the spirit of Halloween.

+2

'All the girls like parties and so do I,' Deirdre muttered to herself. 'How much I hate it!' The reason for this resentment was inherent in the loss of the costume: the dress of the banshee was damaged and Deirdre couldn't repair it. Lace tore.
'I need to come up with something creative and I need it fast.' She said, doing magic.

When she could do it acceptable, she came out of the bedroom, wearing like banshee, and saw Martin in the living room.
'I don't see you rushing to go to the party.' Deirdre noticed and asked: 'Why?'
Girls of her apartment left a long time ago and she could stick around here for a bit longer. She looked at his chessboard sadly.
How he likes it? What a bore.
She ran her fingers through her hair, that were white like a banshee. At least that's what she thought.
To be sure, Deirdre visited the Halloween too little and less frequently she was wearing dresses. Really, she react to parties hard, but she promised her friend they'd hang out on this one.
'But I'd rather play the quidditch,' said out loud.

+2

You are here » IMPERIO » quest room » Everybody scream, everybody scream. In our town of Halloween!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно